Bucket List Challenge: Extreme Edition
No challenge is too big for you. You do not have to read any further, because you always choose the heaviest and the longest version. This Extreme Challenge is just right for you!
- 1st stage: Col du Galiber from two sides and Col du Granon from Monetier-les-Bains (100km / 3390 altimeters)
- 2nd stage: Col d'Izoard and Agnel from Puy Saint Vincent (160km / 3820 altimeters)
- 3rd stage: Col de Vars and Col de la Bonnette and Col de Vars from Guillestre (130km / 3660 altimeters)
- 4th stage: Col l'Echelle and Montgenevre from Puy Saint Vincent (116km / 2350 altimeters)
- 5th stage: Three Valleie trip from Puy Saint Vincent (60km / 1870 altimeters)
- 6th stage: Round tour Marmotta Sestrière from Cesana Torinese Italy (94km / 2550 altimeters)
Total: 660km / 17.640 meters climbing
Bucketlist Challenge: Cyclo Sport Edition
You want to cycle every day, because a day not on you bike .... Your bike & you, those are the best buddies! Fortunately, you always know how to repackage yourself, because nobody said that this Cyclo Sport Challenge would be easy!
- 1st stage: Three Valley tour from Puy Saint Vincent (60km / 1870 altimeters)
- 2nd stage: Col l'Echelle and Montgenèvre from Briancon (68km / 1190 altimeters)
- 3rd stage: Col d'Izoard from Puy Saint Vincent (100km / 2200 altimeters)
- 4th stage: Col de Vars and Col de la Bonnette and Col de Vars from Vars Les Claux (98km / 2770 altimeters)
- 5th stage: Col du Galiber from two sides from Monetier-les-Bains (80km / 2390 altimeters)
Total: 406km / 10.420 meters climbing
Bucket List Challenge: Full Flex Edition
You want to feel freedom on your bike every day and every moment. Then you are completely in your hum! You are not looking for fixed routes, no obligations, and you do not want to be bound by time. For you we have selected the 12 most beautiful cols from the area. How and when you cycle it is up to you!
Make a selfie at each top. With 12 top photos your challenge has been achieved!
Bucketlist Challenge: Active Edition
The ultimate balance in the combination of your work, your family and the love for your bike is your challenge. Especially for you this Active Edition is composed. A strong sporting challenge where you can make a big party for the whole family with our personal tips.
- 1st stage: Col l'Echelle and Montgenèvre from Briancon (68km / 1190 altimeters)
- 2nd stage: Three Valley tour from Puy Saint Vincent (60km / 1870 altimeters)
- 3rd stage: Return Briancon - Col d'Izoard (40km / 1100 altimeters)
Total: 168km / 4.160 meters climbing
Let yourself be inspired by this movie!
How does it work?
- At the top of each col you take a photo with yourself and / or your bike
- Are you ready with your Bucketlist Challenge? E-mail your favorite photo to the reception of Mountainhotel Saint Roch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- They print your photo and stick the Bucketlist Challenge sticker on it
- Hang your picture on the Bucketlist Challenge Wall in the sports café
- Congratulations! You did it!
Nice to know
- The completion of the Bucketlist Challenge is, depending on your edition, possible in 3 to 6 days
- Is this not possible? No problem, because you will be given all of us the year 2018 to check your Buckets!
What can I win?
Obviously, there is a prize when you complete the Challenge. First of all, this is of course the 'eternal fame' on our special Bucketlist Challenge Wall in the sports bar at Mountainhotel Saint Roch. In addition, you will enjoy a special bike beer on our terrace and a wellness visit to our sauna and jacuzzi.
The biggest gain is of course that you look back tired and very satisfied on your Bucketlist Challenge.
Do you want to know anything else?
Ask your question to Jantiene (email@example.com) and she will help you quickly!